Network Solutions and Projects are customized to satisfy particular client needs. JTiT’s Network Solutions service is focused at mitigating risks, minimizing costs, creating a quality end product and accelerating completion of the network projects. This service places more emphasis on the planning stages in order to insure the implementation is problem free, is done on time, within budget and avoids unpleasant surprises. It defines the desired outcome in advance and then works systematically to reach that outcome.
JTiT can help you with:
- Wireless Site Surveys.
- Testing and troubleshooting of existing systems.
- Solving internet/intranet connectivity issues.
- LAN/WAN infrastructure design.
- Configuration and installation of IP based Networks.
- Network analysis, design and troubleshooting.
- Remote monitoring and support.
- Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) implementation.
- Disaster recovery planning.
- Data centre and call centre design.
What is Included?
There are a number of core components to the service with some optional add-ons. The core components include:
- Project management.
- Detailed migration/changes and implementation planning.
- Physical deployment.
- Testing and documentation.
- Training and knowledge transfer.
Optional add-on deployment services can include:
- Detailed architecture design development.
- Technical report, which provides gap analysis and recommendations.
- Staging and configuration.
- Asset inventory reporting.
This service can include any or all of the following areas:
- Network infrastructure including LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Wireless infrastructure.
- Unified communications including premise based solutions, private cloud solutions, public cloud solutions and / or hybrid solutions.
- Data centers including servers, storage, networking, applications/OS and HVAC.
This service supports any brands (eg. Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Dell, HP, Netgear, TP-Link, Aruba, Aerohive, etc).